Why this conference?
A profitable user-friendly charging infrastructure for EVs is missing in most parts of Europe. Yet it is urgently needed for the development of the European EV-market. We bring all the relevant stakeholders from the energy, the automotive and the political sector together to debate potential business models and models of cooperation in order to overcome the delay in infrastructure development. Discuss and listen in order to proceed!
Position yourself in an interdisciplinary and intersectoral market:
- Financing models and business models: Learn from those who invest and build a charging infrastructure
- Urban Mobility and E-Car sharing: Take part in the business of individual urban mobility
- The state of the art in charging technology: The key challenges now and the charging technologies of the future
- Vehicle-to-Grid: Profit from the potential of EVs as demand response service providers
- Vehicle-to-Home: Find out about the cost-saving potential of vehicle-to-home-solutions